About the role
People are at the heart of everything we do. We created an investment platform used by hundreds of thousands of clients across countries who invest a significant part of their savings. We wish to help our clients reach their financial goals through superior medium to long-term returns. To achieve that, StashAway needs to attract, retain, and develop the best talent available, and this is why our culture is important and comes before anything else. We prioritise our business in this order: people first, product second, and business results third.
As our Technical Talent Recruiter, you will be a front-line ambassador for our mission, developing relationships with top talent especially in StashAway’s Technology and Product departments. You will work closely with internal hiring managers and other colleagues in the People & Culture team to meet ambitious hiring goals, always focusing on improving the way we recruit. Together with the Recruitment team, you will bring together the employee value proposition and our culture values to identify and attract the best talent for StashAway in a scalable manner.
If you believe that you’re a great fit, we would love to receive your application to share more about the StashAway team and this opportunity. We work in a high volume, fast-paced environment with a focus on candidate experience, strong relationships, employee values, and a passion for StashAway’s mission.
- Collaborate with the People & Culture team and other internal stakeholders to understand all open positions and recruiting needs.
- Oversee full-cycle recruiting process, which includes: sourcing for candidates, screening resumes, conducting interviews, closing offers, drafting new hire paperwork, and facilitating the onboarding process.
- Provide support to hiring managers throughout the entire hiring process (job descriptions, hiring, coaching and consulting, process coordination, interview logistics, offer negotiation, etc.)
- Identify talent through creative sourcing channels (e.g. social networking, internet search, networking at events).
- Plan and execute creative recruiting events that attract a consistent pipeline top technical talent and strengthen our employer branding.
- Track goals and metrics and leverage on data to make informed decisions.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.