About the role
Our clients look to us for guidance on market news and economic developments. They trust us to give them the right financial advice. They need us to deliver this information at the right place and at the right time. And that’s exactly what our content team is here to do.
We’re looking for someone to join our team who not only can simplify technical financial topics, but who can also make finance interesting even to the people who think that watching paint dry is more exciting than finance. As StashAway’s Financial Content Writer, you’ll deliver impactful content that navigates novices through the “big scary world” of investing, and thoughtful insights that get financial professionals excited. At the end of the day, our team is there to help people make better financial decisions, and you’re key in that mission.
If you have the financial acumen, storytelling, and writing skills to know how to deliver the right financial information and insights to the right customer via the right channel, you could be just the person we’re looking for.
This is a regional role that will contribute and support the content and marketing teams across all five of our markets: Hong Kong, Malaysia, MENA, Singapore, and Thailand. You’ll report into the Group Content Manager.
- Work with the Chief Investment Officer (CIO) and Deputy CIO to produce CIO Insights articles
- Produce regular articles on personal finance, investing, and other financial topics articles that will be localised and distributed across our 5 markets
- Write real-time market commentary for various marketing channels, including articles and social media and be a key source of local and global financial events for the wider group and for specific countries
- Conceptualise and write scripts for technical financial explainer videos
- Package content for StashAway Academy, our personal finances courses