About the role
Do you believe that regular testing and iteration is the key to delivering a successful product?
Do you value beauty, clarity and simplicity and use them well to craft an excellent experience?
Are you a thinker, solver and innovator? WE WANT YOU.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our Product team.
At StashAway, design is one of our core strengths and key focus. You will work closely with the Head of Product; being responsible for the end-to-end user experience in StashAway’s current and future product development areas.
Success in this role is defined by the quality of the user experience including the impact, consistency, and ease of use of the final product. You will want to join us if you sweat the details, leave the ego at the door, and get things done.
Please attach your design portfolio (in addition to your résumé and cover letter) when you apply for this role. Applications without the required documents submitted will be regarded as incomplete.
- Partner with colleagues from the Product, Design, Technology and Business Intelligence departments to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, as well as create mock-ups and design documentation.
- Working on projects that aim to improve client depositing experience and increase depositing conversion rates.
- Design elegant flows and interactions for target audiences across multiple regions and platforms.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and cross-disciplinary partners.
- Execute in a fast-paced environment.