About the role
Application Requirements: Please attach your written portfolio (in addition to your résumé and cover letter) when you apply for this role. Applications without the required documents submitted will be regarded as incomplete.
Do you fancy localising inspiring content? Are you tech-savvy and have a passion for content marketing? We are looking for a spirited Content Executive to join StashAway's Marketing team to help tell the awe-inspiring story of StashAway through our website, marketing campaigns, social media platforms, and other brand touchpoints.
You will make big financial decisions and detailed investing transactions seem simple, appropriately serious and powerfully rewarding for our prospective clients. You will interpret written and audio content from English to Thai, making sure to maintain the originally intended meaning, format, and tone.
You will work closely with StashAway Thailand's Content Manager and regularly work with the Regional Marketing team.Responsibilities
- Read and thoroughly understand the context of the materials, before preparing all marketing communication materials for StashAway Thailand.
- Become familiar with industry-specific terminology and concepts. Don't worry, training will be provided.
- Ensure that the texts you translate convey the originally intended meaning, format, and tone.
- Convert text and audio recordings from English to Thai. Marketing materials include, but are not limited to:
- StashAway's Resource articles
- Marketing website
- Social media pages and posts
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation and keyword help
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), e.g. emails, push notifications, SMSes, WhatsApp messages
- StashAway Academy presentations
- Subtitles for videos and webinars
- Gradually create a translation glossary for your team in Thailand