About the role
We are looking for a self-motivated and collaborative Product Manager to join our Product team and help scale our StashAway product.
You will lead projects involving cross-functional (e.g. developers, designers, and business) stakeholders to create customer-centric products for StashAway. You will be responsible for managing project timelines, gathering product requirements, prioritize releases and help define the future of our products. You will want to join us if you sweat the details, leave the ego at the door, and get things done.
Do check out StashAway's Product blog to learn more about our user experience design, product management and branding!
- Communicate and collaborate closely with colleagues in the Engineering, Client Experience, Operations and Compliance departments to deliver meaningful impact to our clients.
- Analyse and prepare well-formed requirements for our Engineering team members and guide the implementation process.
- Prioritise incoming feature requests from stakeholders and facilitate roadmap and sprint planning.
- Lead project management, focusing on resource, timeline and stakeholder management. Establish clear milestones with visible progress regularly, with emphasis on quick iterations.
- Gain and maintain a deep technical understanding of our internal processes and lead discussions about technical solutions with engineers.