About the role
The Security Engineer will be working with colleagues across the technology organisation to continually improve the security posture of our applications and cloud infrastructure through a combination of improved tooling, automated testing and manual review.
- Build and manage new automated security tooling.
- Improve integration of security tooling with software development process and internal monitoring systems.
- Conduct independent and joint reviews of existing code and infrastructure to identify and mitigate areas of security risk.
- Investigate and coordinate response to security issues identified by third parties.
- Iterate on existing tooling for anomaly detection and suspicious monitoring across applications and infrastructure.
- Support IT audit functions through development of tooling and automation.