About the role
We are looking for a Head of Information Security to join our team to maintain a strong and effective information security strategy across the organisation and ensuring compliance with technology-related regulations. Certain requirements include efforts to protect the integrity of data, whether internally or externally. You will report to the platform engineering manager, and help oversee of all aspects of security, compliance, and general IT architecture.
- Improve and maintain our security governance and technology risk framework by proactively identifying gaps and driving initiatives to mitigate technology risk
- Drive an increased maturity and effectiveness of security across the organisation through education, processes and implementation of strategic technologies
- Responsible for compliance with technology-related regulations, for example the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) technology and cybersecurity regulatory requirements
- Keep abreast of cybersecurity threats and industry best practices and technologies
- Improve data classification, access and monitoring processes and capabilities to facilitate management and oversight
- Work with stakeholders across the organisation to ensure information security is taken into account for all new initiatives